There is no question that running an animal support charity requires funding, and including the Italian Greyhound Rescue Foundation as donation recipient will help provide care for Italian Greyhounds throughout the United States. Without financial donations, the IGRF would not be able to pay for medical costs, food and medications needed by the dogs in our care. Included below are a range of ways to consider supporting the Italian Greyhound Rescue financially.
- Online Donations - Make an online financial gift to the Italian Greyhound Rescue Foundation, and learn how to maximize the donation given.
- Cash/Check Donations - Donations by check can be mailed to our treasurer to help iggys all across the USA, or to a specific state or region as specified along with your donation.
- Paycheck Contributions - Small gifts from your regular paycheck are an easy way to give, without much effort.
- Employer Charitable Donation Matching - Let your employer match part of your donation to Italian Greyhound Rescue!
- Circle of Caring - Ongoing monthly donation program to benefit the Italian Greyhounds in our care. Can be combined with employer matching programs too!
- Year-End Charitable Giving - Don't forget the IGRF as part of your holiday giving to charity.
- Credit Card Points or Flyer Miles - Give your credit card points or miles to IG Rescue to help pay for veterinary bills, or help fly dogs to new homes. See which cards offer such programs.
- Memorial Donations - Give a gift in the name of a family member or pet who has passed away, a special way to keep the memory alive.
- Estate Planning Gifts - Consider including the Italian Greyhound Rescue as part of your estate planning, so your own memory can live on and support the Italian Greyhounds needing homes.