Other than financial donations or volunteering, there are many other ways you can donate to the Italian Greyhound Rescue Foundation. A few of them are listed below, and encompass a wide range of ideas.
- Selling on eBay - Have some stuff laying around to sell online? A portion of your sales can be donated to the Italian Greyhound Rescue with every item sold.
- Internet Searches - Simply by using GoodSearch.com to find things online, you will be able to donate 1 penny per search. Although one penny doesn't sound like much, with hundreds of supporters it quickly adds up to dollars to help the Italian Greyhounds.
- Corporate Volunteer Hours - Many companies offer employees the opportunity to volunteer for an organization and get paid to do it. Why let it go to waste?
- Iggy-Sitting - Need a dog sitter? An open foster home may be better than a kennel when you are out-of-town.
- Gently Used Dog Items - Don't throw them away, donate them to IG Rescue.
- Vehicle Donations - Giving an old vehicle in any condition to rescue, can get you a tax write-off too.
- Our Family Foods Products - Labels from these food products can earn 5 cents a piece to pay for medical bills for rescue dogs.
Many other programs exist which can benefit the Italian Greyhound Rescue Foundation, we may just not yet know about them. Please let us know about any others we don't have listed which can help further our cause!