Relinquishing or Surrendering an Italian Greyhound
Now that you have made the decision to surrender your Italian Greyhound(s), here is how to let us know and what to expect afterward:
- Please complete the Surrender Questionnaire to provide your local rescue with basic information about the Italian Greyhound(s).
- The rescue representative or a volunteer for your area will call or email you within a day or two.
- In the meantime, please read over our General Surrender Information page and gather anything you plan on sending with the dog, especially medical records.
- Schedule a time to meet with the rescue representative to transfer the IG(s).
- Print and complete the Relinquishment Form below for when you meet with the representative.
Please print one copy of the surrender form for each Italian Greyhound you are relinquishing. We cannot accept any dog(s) without a signed relinquishment form.
If you do not have the capability to open the above documents, please let your local rescue representative know so they can bring a copy for you to complete. You can also download and install the free programs Open Office or Adobe PDF Reader to read and print the forms.